I have included the following in my web-app tag of resin as suggested. The
classpath tag given in the example does is I believe in the older version of
resin. I tried to add the same but it gave me a dtd error. So I changed and
have included the following.

<web-app id='/' document-directory='C:\projects\testresin'>
  |         <class-loader>
  |            <compiling-loader path="WEB-INF/classes"/>
  |            <library-loader path="WEB-INF/lib"/>
  |         </class-loader>
  |
  |         <jndi-link>
  |             <jndi-name>java:comp/env</jndi-name>
  |             <factory>org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</factory>
  |             <init-param java.naming.provider.url="localhost:1099"/>
  |         </jndi-link>
  |         </web-app>

In my web-inf/lib I have all the classes mentioned in the document except
user.jar which I could not find and also instead of the ejb.jar I have
ejb-management.jar and ejb-persistence.jar.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914065#3914065

Reply to the post :