Hi.

I deployed a Schedulable class to $JBOSS_HOME\server\default\lib
(Wrote a class that implements Schedulable.  Created a jar file of the same and
copied it to $JBOSS_HOME\server\default\lib.
Modified $JBOSS_HOME\server\default\conf\jboss-service.xml to have my
schedulable class as an MBean.  )
When the server started up the process method was invoked successfully.
The same thing I wanted to deploy as a .sar. This is what I did.
I created a .sar file with the same class, and a new jboss-service.xml.
Structure of my .sar
com

   samples

               schedule

                           ExSchedulable.class
META-INF

            jboss-service.xml

I copied the .sar file to $JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy . Restarted server.
The server starts up successfully but it looks like my Scheduler hasnt.  What
is wrong?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914310#3914310

Reply to the post :