Hi, I'm using the Scheduler service under JBoss 3.2
I implemented the "org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Schedulable" interface, and
created a Mbean inside a sar to configure it.
The Schedule uses hibernate to do my job once a day. It works very well, and
it's fairly easy to implement.
The problem is that now I want to control the transaction by using the
hibernate's Transaction object. It uses the Jboss UserTransaction object, but I
just don't know how to configure my MBean to have access to the UserTransaction
Object. I'm getting this error:
anonymous wrote :
  | Handling a Scheduler call failed
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.hibernate.TransactionException: Could not
find UserTransaction in JNDI:
  |     at schedule.TWMSchedule.perform(TWMSchedule.java:60)...
  | Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: UserTransaction not bound
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:495)

my mbean is configured in the same sar I use with hibernate:

  |  <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler"
  |      name=":service=Scheduler">
  |     <attribute name="StartAtStartup">true</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="SchedulableClass">schedule.TWMSchedule</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="InitialStartDate">22/12/2005 13:12</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="SchedulePeriod">120000</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="InitialRepetitions">-1</attribute>
  |  </mbean>

Any help would be welcome.
Thanks

View the original post :