Hi Everyone,

As per the JBoss Portal Webinar presentation, WSRP is going to be  implemented
in Portal 2.4 which will be released in the month of March 2006.

But I have downloaded the JBoss Portal Source Code, in which there is a package
available callled by wsrp. So I think Jboss Portal 2.2 supports WSRP, but there
is no infomation regarding this in user guide, reference guide of JBoss. My
question is "Is WSRP is implemented in Portal 2.2? server".

If WSRP is implemented in Portal 2.2 then what are all the configuration
required for me to implement WSRP for my application.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914396#3914396

Reply to the post :