Looks like there seems to be a batch update instead of updating/inserting the
data instantly.

In my application, when I invoke the JDBC insert statement,  I don't see the
data on DB immediately. Looks like it is taking some 30 min to see the data.
Any idea if there is any configuration file I need to update to see the data
instantly ?

Appreciates your help

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914448#3914448