Hi,

I have downloaded JBPM starters kit. In the documentation it is written that
there is a directory called $jbpm_home/core and under it there is a file
schema.generation.properties. In addition it is written to run "ant
generate.ddl ".

In my downloaded package I can't find core directory and no build.xml contains
generate.ddl ant task.

Is there any other scripts I can run in order to generate database schema?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914545#3914545

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3914545