Duh... I didn't even look at the top of your class at the implements
statement... I just assumed you were coding based on the booking model, which
uses one class for the interface and one bean for the backing actions.

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but I noticed your DataTable is
defining a custom id.  The example application doesn't do that, but I don't
know enough about it to say whether or not it would have an effect.  Maybe the
custom id is interfering with Seam's ability to link the page variable back to
the class?  (Wild guess.)

Though that doesn't really explain why edit() appears not to have been called...

Perhaps more to the point, your commandlink doesn't quite match the example
app...  the example codes a command link like:

<h:commandLink action="#{allItinerariesByUser.selectItinerary}">Maintain
Itinerary</h:commandLink>

... and doesn't use that value= clause...

Again, shooting in the dark here.. not enough exp to know if these really
matter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914574#3914574

Reply to the post :