Yes, I know, I was just trying the toplevel tests as a sanity check (to avoid
any issues of the multiple build.xml files).  examples / noejb / "ant
testexample" works great now :-)

I must say it's a pleasure being back on a forum that's got a timely Gavin on
it!  I was on the Hibernate forums in early 2004 and got a bunch of great
doesn't get that popular in the next two months :-)

Cheers!
Rob

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914606#3914606