Hi,
   I am using commons upload library to upload files. I would like to be able
to upload files to a directory in myapplication.war. When I try to set the
destination directory below deploy directory, a NullpointerException is being
thrown. If the destination directory is deploy it self then theres no error.

Could any one please tell me how I can avoid this problem?

Thanks
HeMan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914641#3914641