I think using just one node in treecache kind of defeats the purpose. you
should consider putting it under different nodes. Concurrency will be much
better that way. If you really cant, consider hash your keys to dividie them
into different buckets, for example.

Cuurrently we don't support key based eviction, although there is a jira issue
for it.

-Ben

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914670#3914670