I need to develop a web service top-down -- e.g., using the WSDL to define my
implementation.

I originally used JBoss's wsdl2java to generate my Java code, but kept running
across forum posts that said I should be using wscompile instead.

I've used wscompile as follows to generate at least part of the code I need:

wscompile -keep -import -f:wsi -model ControlService.xml.gz -mapping
mapping.xml config.xml

I thought I would have to run wscompile a second time in order to generate
serializers from the model, but the thread at
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=60857 indicates that I
should not do this.

I've searched the forums and googled for guidance on top-down development
that's compatible with JBoss, but I can't seem to find anything that provides
any details regarding the complete process, from WSDL to deployment -- all of
the getting started documentation seems to be geared towards bottom-up.

I'd be most grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914772#3914772

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3914772