"stetsonab" wrote : Maybe that is where the problem is....maybe the code is
referencing the wrong Jar file. Here are the jars that I have in my classpath...

  | Based on Anil's suggestion from an earlier post I added
  | jboss\client\jboss-ws4ee-client.jar to my classpath which did not seem to
make any difference. I still got the class cast error. So please let me know if
I use a wrong jar file, if there are conflicting jars in my classpath, and
which one I should use. Your help is appreciated!

If you are wanting to use the JBoss webservices stack for a client, then you do
not want ANY jwsdp jars in your classpath. You only need the JBoss WS Client
jars which are documented here:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossWSFAQ

-Jason

View the original post :