Hi,
        thank u for u r reply.now as i am learning, So i posted this threads.
And coming to the point of posting the threads in two forums,As i was not aware
that in which form should i post, so i have done this.

I am just asking the people so that they can guide me to some nice tutorial or
site ,which is the best and easy to learn.Hope u got it.At it is difficult for
some one to teach from staring.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915155#3915155

Reply to the post :