Thanks for answering.

Interesting. I had this (wrong) idea that cluster aware stubs would only be
available via HA-JNDI and that plain JNDI servers would still have old
non-cluster aware stubs.

This raises another problem. In this colocated scenario, it makes no sense to
redirect the request to another cluster node. How do I prevent load balancing
from happening ?

Thank you

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915182#3915182