Hi,

I would like to deploy multiple webapps into the same JBoss container, having
each one respond on a different IP addresses. My server's OS is already
configured with multiple IPs.

Additionally, there are IP addresses on the machine which are being used by
other applications and I want to make sure JBoss doesn't bind to these
addresses.

I know how to configure it to answer to all addresses or to a single address,
but I don't know how to configure it to bind to some subset of available
addresses; I also don't know how to assign individual webapps to an address.

If someone could either help me out or point me to some documentation which
helps answer these questions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Frank

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915211#3915211

Reply to the post :