I am still stuck on this. In my session bean, I print out a few lines of debug
messages.

09:10:25,481 INFO  [STDOUT] Start check, does user exist?
09:10:25,482 INFO  [STDOUT] We are using manager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09:10:25,500 INFO  [STDOUT] Finished checking. User does not exist.
09:10:39,313 INFO  [STDOUT] Start check, does user exist?
09:10:39,315 INFO  [STDOUT] We are using manager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09:10:39,332 INFO  [STDOUT] Finished checking. User does not exist.

In the first login attempt, I login from the first EAR's web context using a
username/password combination that exists in the database. The manager's query
returns an empty list, even though it should return a single result. The second
login attempt is the same but I login from the second EAR's web context. Again
an empty result. As seen above, the entity manager's toString() call prints out
the exact same values for both EAR's. Am I somehow injecting the wrong entity
manager? Perhaps a default entity manager which accesses a DB which is empty,
hence the empty results?

The session bean where the System.err.println code is above is shared by both
EARs and in the deploy directory. Should it be somewhere else?

If anyone has any advice, even if its only a guess, please let me know. I've
been stuck on this for a while now. Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915325#3915325

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3915325