I'm back looking at the demo again and all appears to work fine, under
jboss-4.0.3SP1  (it appears to deploy OK and I can register myself as a user ).

However when I search for hotels (using NY for example) I get no results.

Apart from

17:07:55,419 INFO  [HotelBooking] 0 hotels found

There is no other obvious log output.

Has anybody else seen this if so how do I fix it?

Many Thanks

Shaun

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915330#3915330