I get the following error when a change is made to my *-ds.xml in JBoss V4
while my Spring app is deployed:

org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransa ctionException: Could not
open JDBC Connection for transaction

org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: You are trying to use a connection factory
that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory is null

This error does not occur in other non-spring applications. If I redeploy the
application, the problem is resolved.

Is there a way to correct this w/o redeploying?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915337#3915337

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3915337