Sorry for the delay (been working on getting out the next release).  I am a
little lost as to the changes you've made.  Would it be possible to send the
source to the chagnes you've made ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I'll look into it.  I
do know that we fixed a bug where we were looking at the type of the object
passed and not it's declared interface, which was causing a limitation
(although does not seem to be what you are seeing).

Thanks.

-Tom

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915352#3915352