When I compile the lastest release (1.0 aplha 4), the build succeeds but no
.sar file is genearted the only generated file is a 6Kb file [which was already
in the build directory before compiling using ant]
 [jar] Building jar: D:\jbpm-bpel-1.0-alpha4\build\jbpm-bpel.war

On placing this file in the JBoss 4.0.2 server/default/deploy directory no
hibernated messages are generated.

The only configuration settings I made were to the build.properties file of the
jboss.home variable.

Is there any hibernate.properties or other files that I should change in the
resources directories.

Many Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915915#3915915