Hello,

i have a problem of my beans not getting bound to the JNDI namespace on a
certain JBoss configuration (4.0.3RC2). i know the beans are OK because they
bind fine on an existing JBoss 4.0.3RC2 config.

I checked and rechecked the FAQ and WIKI but could not get a solution to this
rather obscure problem. The log file doesn't seem to mention any errors.

Naming service is started ok:

15:53:10,663 INFO  [NamingService] Started jndi bootstrap jnpPort=1099,
rmiPort=1098, backlog=50, bindAddress=/0.0.0.0, Client SocketFactory=null,
Server [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As far i can see , the bean get its JNDI name :

15:54:15,132 INFO  [ProxyDeployer] default remote binding has jndiName of
be.profitplus.login.LoginManager

But none of my beans are showing up in the JNDI Namespace (JMX Console).. I
didn't change anything but some datasource config (from HSQLDB to Postgres)
from the default jboss config.

Anybody has any idea ? It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could point me
in the direction of the solution for this problem.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916024#3916024

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3916024