Hi all!
I am trying to build a JBossWS project where I can publish actions to interact
with jBPM Java API functionality from my .NET client applications. Things such
as ending a task instance or asking for the tasks assigned to an actor, but I
need to call these actions from C# via som sort of web service.
Ok, I have implemented a web service using JBossWS successfully and deployed it
in the JBoss application server "default" deploy directory.
I am also successfully defining process definitions in jBPM process definition
projects and deploying them in jBPM application server "jbpm" deploy directory.
However, I need to mix these two objectives, calling jBPM java API functions
from my JBossWS web service implementation, and deploy it in the "jbpm" deploy
directory. But it is not working as I expected since it looks like it´s more
complicated than I thought. It is complaining with this sort of message:

19:17:02,315 ERROR [ServiceDeployer] Cannot startup webservice for:
ws4ee-wfma-docwr.war
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/webservice/metadata/HandlerMetaData

I am a bit confused. What I am trying to do is reasonable or I need to use a
piece of technology I am not aware of yet: BPEL or ws4jbpm?
Could you advise me on what it is the right path to follow to achieve this
mixture of jBPM and JBossWS I am trying to obtain?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Cheers.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916324#3916324