Hello,

I would like to use my old layout (modified myLayout.war from Portal 2.0).
Deployment works, choosing it in the menu does not (as expected). When I
manually select layout and theme with the management tool, all portlet controls
are missing. Is there a way to work around this or do I really have to start my
layout on the basis of the generic layout ?

Greetings
Thorsten

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916328#3916328