Hi,
I am trying to write an application with the following characteristics:

1. The Session Beans are secured using annotation @SecurityDomain("library")

2. I have written a custom login module which derives from
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsernamePasswordLoginModule. The login module sar
is deployed with the following META-INF/jboss-service.xml configuration:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  | <mbean code="org.jboss.security.auth.login.DynamicLoginConfig"
  |            name="ejb3:service=LibraryJAASService">
  |            <attribute name="AuthConfig">login-config.xml</attribute>
  |            <depends optional-attribute-name="LoginConfigService">
  |             jboss.security:service=XMLLoginConfig
  |            </depends>
  |            <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManagerService">
  |             jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager
  |            </depends>
  |     </mbean>
  | </server>

The META-INF/login-cofig.xml file in the SAR is

  | <!--
  |  the file will go into SAR
  | -->
  | <application-policy name="library">
  |     <authentication>
  |             <login-module code="org.vss.security.auth.spi.VssLoginModule"
flag="required"/>
  |     </authentication>
  | </application-policy>

I don't want to modify the default conf/login-config.xml to add my security
domain module and am using the SAR file for it.

3. The web application has the ClientLoginModule configured properly and is
getting called.

However when I try to access the Session Beans from my web-tier, it throws the
following exception

  | ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
  | java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults:
defaultUsers.properties found

which points to the fact that the custom login module that I am trying to use
is not being used for the EJB tier security.

Can someone help me with pointing out what I should be doing to have my custom
login module called [if possible without having to modify the
$JBOSS_HOME/<>/conf/login-config.xml configuration file and preferably using
the SAR deployment to configure a new security domain.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916440#3916440

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3916440