My application-client.xml looks like:

<application-client xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client_1_4.xsd";
version="1.4">
<display-name>Quality Control Service Client</display-name>
<service-ref>
<service-ref-name>service/QualityControlServiceServiceJSE</service-ref-name>
<service-interface>gov.ed.fsa.payment.webservice.QualityControlServiceService</service-interface>
<wsdl-file>WEB-INF/wsdl/QualityControlServiceService.wsdl</wsdl-file>
<jaxrpc-mapping-file>WEB-INF/mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
</service-ref>
</application-client>

As per WIKI I need to initialize JNDI context (see my web-service client code
snippet above) before doing the initCtx.lookup(...) as mentioned by you. And in
JNDI initialization I need to refer "j2ee-clientName" as the jndi-name defined
in my jboss-client.xml. Thats where my web-service client fails.

Can you write to me how you packaged your web-service client i.e. what files to
put where and how to deploy it in JBoss, that'll help me. Because looks like
when deploying web-service client I am NOT putting something at the right
location in the JBoss.

Thanks,
Neeraj

View the original post :