I am working with Seam, in its microcontainer-under-Tomcat configuration.  I'm
using the latest CVS version of Seam.

I am able to get the noejb example (which uses the JBoss microcontainer under
Tomcat) to work fine with ant, both the TestNG tests (ant testexample) and the
deployment under Tomcat.  So the source itself seems fine.

I am using IDEA as my IDE.  I am having some issues with a modified copy of the
example, and I wanted to step through the TestNG tests in the debugger.  After
some IDEA build confusion, I managed to configure the
examples/noejb/src/.../test/testng.xml suite in the TestNG plugin.  I ran it,
and I got an exception:

IllegalStateException: Naming already defined

The full stack trace is in this thread on the Seam forum:
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=75125.  Gavin said I
should ask about it over here.

So here's hoping that one or more of you have some suggestions for me.  Is this
a configuration problem of my IDEA build?  Is there any documentation on the
microcontainer that would be helpful when I'm debugging issues like this?

Thanks very, very much,
Rob Jellinghaus

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916817#3916817