anonymous wrote : Also be aware that since the transaction is "outside" jBPM,
state is not saved until jBPM returns which is either at completion of the
entire process or it goes into a wait state. ie: jBPM does NOT persist state as
it moves within itself, unless you make it thru custom code ;-).

But at any given time my database is always empty. (Even process is fininshed
or its in wait state) Am I missing something?
anonymous wrote : Keep in mind that you will need to begin and commit a
transaction to persist the process instance to the database.

If I start my process, at a given node I am not able to begin or commit
transaction as in my action handler execution context I dont see current
jbpmsession. (??) and If I get it from JbpmSessionFactory it throws obbvious
error of  org.hibernate.HibernateException: Illegal attempt to associate a
collection with two open sessions
So I am really not able to figure out how should I proceed.
Any leads in this regard??
Thanks a lot in advance!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916943#3916943