I want JBoss Portal with all the CMS content in a PostgreSQL database.

I have tried serval but I keep an ERROR when I start JBoss for the second time.

JBoss4.0.3SP1
  | JBoss-Portal 2.2
  | jdk1.5.0_06
  | PostgreSQL 8.1
  |
  | When I start with a empty database, JBoss Portal creates the table and
everything works fine, CMS too.
  | If JBoss thenm stopped en started the CMS content is not working.
  |

  | 2006-01-11 21:34:50,463 ERROR
[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment
listing:
  |   |
  |   | --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
  |   | ObjectName: portal:service=CMS
  |   |   State: FAILED
  |   |   Reason: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to load persisted
repository state: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid
large-object descriptor: 0: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid
large-object descriptor: 0
  |   |   I Depend On:
  |   |     jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=PortalDS
  |   |     portal:service=JAASLoginModule
  |   |   Depends On Me:
  |   |     portal:mapper=CMSObject
  |   |
  |   | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  |   | ObjectName: portal:service=CMS
  |   |   State: FAILED
  |   |   Reason: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to load persisted
repository state: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid
large-object descriptor: 0: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid
large-object descriptor: 0
  |   |   I Depend On:
  |   |     jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=PortalDS
  |   |     portal:service=JAASLoginModule
  |   |   Depends On Me:
  |   |     portal:mapper=CMSObject
  |
  | Can give somebody my the reasons of this ??
  |
  | Thank You.
  |
  | Frank von der Linden

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3916983#3916983