I'm interested in this too, but haven't made time try it yet.  The exception
you are getting is because a MyFaces JSF Tomahawk component
(HtmlNavigationMenuRender) is probably casting a request to a
HttpServletRequest.  This is the case for a number of the Tomahawk components.
If you are not using the newest version of MyFaces, try upgrading to 1.1.1.
With each release of MyFaces, more of the Tomahawk components are being fixed
to not cast to HttpServletRequest.  You can find MyFaces libraries in a number
of places (the webapp, jboss-portal.sar, and tomcat.sar/jsflibs.  I usually
remove the duplicate libraries and just use tomcat.sar/jsflibs.

Let us know if you get it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3917396#3917396

Reply to the post :