Hi, Bernd!
  Your previous reply was very interesting to me.
  I work for  a company which is using JBPM as business process management
engine. We are developing ERP system at the moment and I am very interested in
some more details about using jBPM in your ERP system. I am mainly in charge
for modeling process in our ERP system that's why I would appreciate if there
is English version of the site you mentioned in your previous reply. I would
also appreciate any relevant information concerning your success story.

  Thanks in advance
  Saviola

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3917479#3917479