Hi Bernd,

well first of all I said 'I would' so it was basicly hot air, nothing more. I
also mentioned that I 'might' even implement it myself. So I didn't even
promise to do it :-) (But I did descride the idea in some detail in this
thread.)

Problem is that no customer was yet willing to pay for the routine (nobody had
a real need, though this might be coming) and I'm personally booked 110%.

But I'm realy interested in doing it, so maybe... in a few weeks I can tell you
more.

Greetings

Rainer
Not only Microsoft can produce vaporware

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3917514#3917514

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3917514