Hi All,

In my research, I am trying to extend the JBoss. Initially, I want to forward a
request (for one workflow) between different instances of the JBoss.

My doubt at the moment is:  For this, I need to study only the JMX?  The
documentation of the JBoss concerning the JMX is enough or it´s necessary also
that I read the specification of the Sun?

What other technologies would be involved?

Thank you in advance for your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3917695#3917695

Reply to the post :