Hello,

A reply to an old message, I know... but I still hope someone is watching :-)

I am having the same "ordering" problem... Example:

UnzipDir
Bcc2
Bcc4
Date
Bcc1
EmailAdres

As you can understand, I would like to see at least the Bcc attributes in the
right order... The problem is that I cannot find ANY xml file that contains one
of these attribute values...

We are using JBoss3.2.3, so if I understand things right there should be an xml
file somewhere that contains these values in this strange order, right??

Thanks in advance!

Regards
   Frank...

View the original post :