I have tested the same. It works fine for me with jbpm-3.0.2. No complaits
about end-tasks attribute. Here is the code I tested.

import org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition;
public class ProcessdefTest {

                String procdef = "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>"+
                 "<process-definition name='test'>"+
                 "<start-state name='start' />" +
                 "<task-node name='createrevalidationtask'
signal='unsynchronized' create-tasks='false' end-tasks='true'/>"+
                 "<end-state name='done' />" +
                 "</process-definition>";
                ProcessDefinition processDefinition =
ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(procdef);
                System.out.println("Done");
        }

}

May be you want to check the version of the jbpm.jar taken by the classpath.

Ravi Prakash

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918318#3918318

Reply to the post :