"PeterJ" wrote : I had the same problem as you when moving from 4.0.2 to
4.0.SP1.  I supplied both the dom4j.jar and jaxen.jar in in my WEB-INF/lib
directory.  Did you also include jaxen.jar?  If that is missing that could be
your problem.

It's true, but the real application co-exists with more than one WAR file. Each
war file must containts the same libraries (dom4j is an example, we use struts,
commons, oracle drivers, etc...). Fot these reason I decided pack those
libraries in the ear file. This kind of packaging works in the older version of
jboss and other two flavors of application servers.
I still thinking that it is an error of configuration of my part. I create an
issue in JIRA and upload the testCase.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918378#3918378

Reply to the post :