Hello.
I actually use JBPM3.1 Beta2, and in some cases I get an error like this if I
delete a ProcessInstance:
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-02292: integrity
constraint (FK_VARINST_TKVARMP) violated - child record found

The reason was that there were two entries with the same map-keys in the
database-table to which the field taskInstances (type map) in TokenVariableMap
was mapped. I debugged the whole thing and found that sometimes Hibernate uses
Proxies and sometimes it does not. However, if it does not, the object does not
equals to the proxy. I know that in e.g. TaskInstance there is an extra
equals()-method to do this.
However, this method is still missing in VariableInstance.

The same thing is true for ProcessLog. I get the error:
ORA-02292: integrity constraint (FK_LOG_TASKINST) violated - child record found

So, could you please insert these equals()-method into VariableInstance and
ProcessLog? I made it by myself to test it, and it worked.

Tobias

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918450#3918450

Reply to the post :