I have a full application built on top of ejb3, the application inludes
- stateless session beans
- statefull session bean
- MDB
- MBean service
- JCA
- web front (jsp/servlet)
- deployed in clustered configuration

The whole thing is packaged in a single .ear file

I would like to monitor my ejb performance (how many time the methods are
getting called, how long it took, throughput...)

I know the answer might be web-console but
- J2EE Domain -> Manager -> JBoss -> abc.ear is displying that "Provide
statstics = false"
 - J2EE Domain -> Manager -> JBoss -> abc.ear is only showing the war file
packaged inside (it ignores .par, .ejb3,.sar)

Is it possible to collect the information I am looking for ? If not, do you
recommend any specific way based on your experiance
If web-console is the way to go, how can I enable statstics collection and how
can I collect them

Thanks
Hamdy

View the original post :