Hi,

You didn't read the book, did you? ;) Neither did I yet, but I'm pretty sure
there's the answer. Anyway...

As you might've tried, you can include a jsp page into a portlet. So can you
include a servlet, since a jsp is a servlet at runtime. Create a
servlet-mapping (if it's not done for you automatically, e.g.
/servlet/YourServlet) and include it  into PortletRD as you did with the jsp.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

View the original post :