"andrew.rw.robinson" wrote : I am attempting to run a new seam project on
tomcat with EJB3 enabled

The booking example in jboss-seam CVS runs on tomcat 5.5. Follow that.

"andrew.rw.robinson" wrote : (Specifically I wanted the 'access' property:
"@Entity(access=AccessType.FIELD)")

AccessType has been removed from the EJB3 spec and from the latest releases of
HA/HEM. It is no longer needed.

"andrew.rw.robinson" wrote : When I start tomcat I get the following exception:
  | INFO  21-01 12:29:18,963 (Ejb.java:startup:39)  -starting the embedded EJB
container
  |   | java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

NoSuchMethodErrors are *always* a result of incompatible jars. Use the jars in
Seam CVS as they are known to all work together.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918860#3918860

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3918860