If I create and deploy a JSF-web project with the wizard in netbeans5rc2 I get
a nullpointer exception when I click the link on the start-page.

I havent figured out why you get a nullpointer exception but I did this:

1) In the library manager I created a new library "JbossJSF" with the JSF
library files from the JBoss4.0.3sp1 installation.

2) I exchanged the JSF library included by the wizard with the newly created
one.

Now the JSF .jar files from the Jboss-installation get included in the .war
file and I dont get the nullpointer exception.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918902#3918902

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3918902