Is there a way to keep properties in application level, meaning to use
configurable application meta data (i.e - such the *.properties file)?

currently as far as I know the only choise I have is to use the
jboss-service.xml in the JBOSS_HOME/<default server>/conf.
but I want to use the properties only for my application and not for all the
application deployed in JBOSS.

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.property.SystemPropertiesService"
  |            name="jboss.util:type=Service,name=SystemProperties">
  |
  |         <!-- Load properties from each of the given comma seperated URLs -->
  |         <attribute name="URLList">
  |             ./conf/local.properties
  |         </attribute>
  |
  |         <!-- Set properties using the properties file style. -->
  |         <attribute name="Properties">
  |             property1=This is the value of my property
  |             property2=This is the value of my other property
  |         </attribute>
  |
  |     </mbean>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918934#3918934