"rdanner" wrote : Ugh :)

  | on Naming.bing(x,x) I get:
  |
  | error marshalling arguments
  |   Software caused connection abort: socket write error

Ok I am basically out of ideas,  I am running the JBOSS server in default mode
which seems to be running RMI/IIOP.

I have changed by interfaces to  PortableRemoteObject, compiled with rmic -iiop
and switched to

         InitialContext vNamingContext = new InitialContext();
         vRemoteRepository =
vRemoteAdapterFactory.getRemoteRepository(vInstActualRepository);
         vNamingContext.bind(vInstRemoteRepositoryMoniker, vRemoteRepository);

In the end I get a CommunicationException with a root exception of
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository

ServerRepository extends a class that extends  PortableRemoteObject
but ServerRepository has private reference to objects which are not
serializable such as Repository (the actual repository).  Repository is not
serializable.

This all worked under RMI/JRMP.  I am not a RMI wizard and I am a little tired
so I have kinda shut down at this point but i think i need a hint here or some
leads

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918984#3918984

Reply to the post :