Thanks for your quick answer Dimitris.

but still I don't fully understand your answer, because I tried to add my own
jboss-services.xml file to the EAR (in the META-INF directory)
but it doesn't work, I couldn't access the properties, only when I use
the jboss-services in JBOSS_HOME//conf it works.
and as far as I understand jboss-services must be referenced to MBEAN (SAR) not
to EAR, so how can I do it?

can u give me an example of how to do it?
and what do u mean by referenced by a statement?
anonymous wrote :
  | e.g. a xx-service.xml descriptor inside your .ear referenced by a statement

Thanks a lot amit

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3919013#3919013

Reply to the post :