I deployed the websale example successfully.. i even tried to modify it to see
if changes were made and taken into consideration in the webapp, and it did

Now i copied it to duplicate it under another name : "websale2.par", and i
modified the build.xml and added the following under "build.processes"
        < mkdir dir="build/websale2/classes" />
            < copy todir="build/websale2">
              < fileset dir="src/process.examples/websale2.par" />
            < /copy>
            < copy todir="build/websale2/classes">
              < fileset dir="build/classes.examples"
includes="org/jbpm/websale/**" />
            < /copy>
            < zip destfile="build/websale2.par">
              < fileset dir="build/websale2" />
            < /zip >

I buillt the application and deployed it (using a right click on the par
file:"deploy par archive"), but the process still does not appear on the page
(localhost:8080/jbpm).. what am I missing??

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3919271#3919271

Reply to the post :