Oh, currently the Embeddable EJB container is NOT working with seam-managed
persistence contexts.

Sorry if I did not pick up on that earlier, I only just became aware of this
myself.

The trouble is that Embeddable EJB is not binding the TransactionManager to
JNDI, as you have observed.

So your options are:

(1) Use JBoss
(2) Use Embeddable EJB + EJB-managed txns
(3) Use plain Hibernate + microcontainer + Seam-managed txns

ie. Any of the combinations that are working in the example apps. It is only

* Embeddable EJB + Seam-managed txns

that is not working.

I'll work with Bill to get that problem fixed in EEJB.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3919327#3919327

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3919327