If you do not wished to be published %%Unsubscribe%% me from this list

July 19, 2016

Hi,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your
professional community and be ranked along side of our industry experts.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy has been formally approved.
Congratulations!

Through our publishing alliance we select potential candidates based not only
on their credentials but also focusing on criteria from professional
directories, associations, and trade journals. Through our proprietary
framework we will be able to expand on your target audience.

This time honored tradition has become a hallmark revered by the upper echelon
throughout Corporate America; A virtual "Who's Who" of prominent
professionals.

To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before the
August 26, 2016 deadline.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click the link below:

http://www.onlinelogicwar.com

On behalf of our staff, we welcome you and look forward to our formal
introduction.

Moriah Cope
Much Continued Success!

C o n t i n e n t a l     B r o a d c a s t i n g     N e t w o r k, I N C .
23 Briaroot Dr.
Smithtown, NewYork 11787
US

This is an A d v e r t i s e m e n t .