This is definitely an emacs question and not JDE specific BUT.....

That seemed to work but I noticed that I have spaces before methods, statements, and
"{}" and tabs before variable declarations. How can ensure that I have no tabs and
only spaces as whitespace???

>From: "Sandip Chitale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'Sing HU'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: convert existing .java file?
>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:44:51 -0800
>
>C-x h M-x indent-region Ret
>
>HTH,
>Sandip V. Chitale
>work:  (408) 535 1791
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>web:   http://www.brokat.com
>
>March 22.-28.2001 CeBIT
>Visit Brokat Technologies in Pavilion P32, our new location!

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/