Title: JDEBug vs Win2K and/or NT4: Status?
I tried it on simple class, (JDE->Debug App)
and I get something like
Error: debugger didn't respond to command:
-1 2607 launch 12 -vmexec javaw -classic

or something like
No response to command 2612. (process = 13; timeout = 30 sec.)

But the most intersting one is this one.
this JDE->Debug App wait for it to fail and repeat JDE-Debug App

 *** Debugger Output for Process Test(2) ***

Launched VM Java Debug Interface (Reference Implementation) version 1.3
Java Debug Wire Protocol (Reference Implementation) version 1.0
JVM Debug Interface version 1.0
JVM version 1.3.0_01 (Classic VM, native threads, nojit)
initSIOConnect: starting standard I/O handshake.
initSIOConnect: starting SIO connect thread.
Debugger waiting for Emacs to connect to app SIO port 1901.
vm started...
All threads suspended...
Launch command line:
  javaw -classic  Test c:/code/Development/src/ config ConfigVariables.vars tmpl

Emacs connected to standard IO port 1900 for process Test.
VM options: '-classic '
Gave up waiting for Emacs to connect to SIO port: 1901

Javier