Title: RE: Turning off mouse hooks on ECB

Klaus,
        I'm using the latest official version, 1.32.

        I'll check the toggle-visibility command and the latest version; but I think I really want to keep using deactivate in order to remove the mouse and frame hooks. They don't make sense when you're doing non-code related activities (like working in the shell, playing with dired, e-mail, etc.)

        Regards,
                Nascif