Hi Eric,

To accommodate users who want a minimal JDE, i.e., no parsing of files or
anything that depends on it, I have tried to make the loading of semantic,
senator, and eldoc optional. I have done this in the latest beta by
invoking the require funciton for these packages dynamically. I'd prefer to
keep it this way rather than put unconditional requires for semantic,
senator, and eldoc in the JDE sources. I don't know what version of the JDE
you have so I can't tell whether my code for dynamically loading these
packages does not work on your setup.

- Paul